A selection of articles related to god amun.
Original articles from our library related to the God Amun. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on God Amun.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
God Amun is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, God Amun books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New exhibition chronicles meeting of ancient Israel and Egypt
- The god Amun, 13th or 14th century BCE. Olivier Fitoussi. On display in another part of the hall are dozens of Egyptian-style pottery vessels discovered in Israel.
- Finding Unexpected Refuge in Egypt
- The sites of these legendary events still exist: visitors can swim in Cleopatra's Bath today, and see the ruins of the Temple of Amun. ... There on the mountainside, it was easy to imagine why the ancient Egyptians worshipped the sun god Ra.
- Amazing Mummies: King Tut's Great Grandparents
- Like her husband, Tuyu was identified by inscriptions on funerary equipment. Hieroglyphs spell out her name and titles, which include dresser to the king, chantress of the god Amun, and lady of the harem of the god Min. Photograph by Egyptian Museum of ...
- Welcome to the land that no country wants
- Jebel Barkal was once believed to be the home of Amun, king of gods and god of wind. Fragments of Amun's temple are still visible at the base of the cliffs.
- Black Pharaohs: The Kings of Kush – Egypt's 25th Dynasty
- Appointed Gods wife and Divine Adoratice of Amun, daughter of Kashta and sister of future Piye' and Shabaka. She practiced spiritual powers of religion and political economics, a position held by women only in ancient Africa.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
God Amun Topics
Related searchescairns queensland health
tower of hanoi applications