A selection of articles related to god definition.
Original articles from our library related to the God Definition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on God Definition.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
God Definition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, God Definition books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- My Turn: Sin Is defined forever by God's word
- Ergun Caner in “The Popular Encyclopedia of Apologetics” defines sin “as the breaking of God's known law,” either “by knowledge or accident.” So what is “God's known law?” For the Christian, God's known law is contained in the Old and New Testaments of ...
- Insights: Get connected with others on deeper level
- We stay up to date with their lives through the phone but, again, how do you define connected? God created us to have relationship with others and with himself. Relationship goes far beyond being connected through a hand-held device.
- Love God by loving others, NAAF symposium urges
- He encouraged pastors, at a minimum, to shift the emphasis on marriages and families from a program emphasis to a discipleship priority, and to affirm God's definition, boundaries and standards of marriage.
- How Christianity explains Trump
- Part of the explanation is that there's never been a clear definition of what an "evangelical" is. By its nature, evangelicalism is a decentralized phenomenon, and evangelicals proudly don't have an institutional church, let alone a pope or a magisterium.
- She Said Yes! Ciara and Russell Wilson Just Got Engaged
- God is so good!” 7 Reasons We're Rooting For Ciara and Russell Wilson. If you look closely, you can see quick glimpse of her giant engagement bling—and it's a real beauty.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.