A selection of articles related to god definition.
Original articles from our library related to the God Definition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on God Definition.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
God Definition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, God Definition books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Marriage—Why God's Definition Matters
- man is Jesus Christ and He gave us God's definition of marriage.
- GOD'S DEFINITION OF MEANING A Critique of Man's Search for
- GOD'S DEFINITION OF MEANING. Critique of Man's Search for Meaning, by Dr. Victor Frankl.
- Psalm 14 - God's Definition of a Fool
- Psalm 14 - God's Definition of a Fool. For the director of music. Of David.
- God's “omni” Attributes
- Definition. The term “omnipresence” is borrowed from Latin. It is a compound of omni, meaning “all,” and praesens, meaning “here.
- THE MEANING OF “SONS OF GOD” IN GENESIS 6:1-4
- surrounds the meaning of “sons of God” in verses two and four, and so after I .. itself generally is considered to be derived from the verb naphal meaning “to fall.
Suggested News Resources
- Theater curtain masks Calif. politics
- "Any of the proceeds [from the benefit] will be to fund increased and more frequent and sustained attacks on God's definition of marriage," he explains.
- Home-schooling becomes a way of life
- How we measure success depends on whether we are using God's definition or the world's. Lisa Jisa and her family have been residents of Ahwatukee Foothills since 2000. She can be reached at lisa.
- The Soviet Super Boxer
- Jeg har en god definition på det! Forestil dig en super bokser, der kan få modstanderen til at tisse i sine boxershorts, bare ved at kigge på ham! Forestil dig en bokser, der kan slå så hårdt, at modstander DØR!
Suggested Web Resources
- god - definition of god by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and
- Definition of god in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of god. Pronunciation of god.
- God | Define God at Dictionary.com
- God definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms generally adduced by theologians in proof of the being of God are: ( 1.
- God: A Definition
- God: A Definition. God is a word that means different things to different people. To many Taoist or Buddhist the word is not part of their religion's glossary.