A selection of articles related to god force.
Original articles from our library related to the God Force. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on God Force.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
God Force is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, God Force books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Huge Force, for Love of God and Wife
- The performing forces would be breaking new ground in sheer volume. And the underlying textual material would boldly merge seemingly disparate elements, thrusting a stirring ninth-century Christian hymn (“Veni creator spiritus”—“Come, Holy Ghost, ...
- Desert God, Costa Del Sol are a force to reckon with
- For most race-goers Quasar remains the horse all have to beat in the Invitation Cup this year but the same cannot be said of his erstwhile conqueror, Be Safe.
- Discovery could herald new subatomic particle
- There are also four elemental forces: the strong force, the weak force, electromagnetism and gravity. The quarks and leptons form other particles. The forces are each associated with their own particles, one of which, the ...
- The Angry God of ARPU
- I was hoping for a classic Norse legend of Valhalla, but instead ARPU stands for "Average Revenue Per User," and it was described as the most powerful force in mobile software. Everybody fears the Angry God of ARPU, the mobile executive said. Carriers ...
- At The Movies
- Gods of Egypt — Bek is a human hero who forms an alliance with the god, Horus, to execute a plan to overpower Set, a merciless god of darkness.
God Force Topics
Related searchessweetn low
list of caves south america
coventry airport history
epidural hematoma treatment
hugh glass biography