A selection of articles related to god force.
Original articles from our library related to the God Force. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on God Force.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
God Force is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, God Force books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Purpose In the role of a god, force the people of the world to
- In the role of a god, force the people of the world to worship you. The Players. Two to five players with a sense of humor, ages fourteen to adult.
- War and tsunamis: what's covered?; Contracts relating to acts of God
- God and force majeure and issuing detailed explanations to clients.
- Force Majeur, Acts of God, and Others Many of our clients have
- Many of our clients have raised questions over the status of Force Majeur,. Acts of God and other similar clauses in construction contracts.
- s Tithing In Force Under the New Testament? By Herbert W
- And it is again in force as God's priesthood, under Christ! It, too, needs to be financed!
Suggested News Resources
- 'Soul Currency' author talks about spiritual energy
- "Soul currency describes the circulation of the God force through our lives," he writes. "Is your divine flow a trickle or a gushing fountain?
- 6 Things W/Da7e [08/08]
- Sure, TNG isn't the place for a God-force like BSG is, but - really - TNG and all Star Trek incarnations are about sincerity when faced with big ideas. BSG was more about what makes people people and machines also people.
Suggested Web Resources
- Who Holds the Universe Together-- God or Life Force?
- New Agers/occult healers falsey teach that it is in Life Force that we live, and move and have our being.
- Tapping the God Force & Your 4 Fields of Power | Healing Man
- Aug 6, 2008 Are you ready for a deep exploration of your inner power? Do you want to use your inner senses to experience life on a brand new level?
- George Lucas, the Force and God
- Jul 13, 2002 George Lucas, the Force and God. by Terry Mattingly.