God In Buddhism
A selection of articles related to god in buddhism.
Original articles from our library related to the God In Buddhism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on God In Buddhism.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
God In Buddhism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, God In Buddhism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Muslims Offer Phallic Offerings For Fertility at this Shrine in Pakistan
- Mahadev Chakravarti in his book The Concept of Rudra Siva Through the Ages, mentions that in post-Vedic literature, Shiva is known as the god of procreation.
- When religion turns hateful, it loses its moral voice
- He noted that there were stringent efforts to inscribe Buddhism as the state religion in the constitution, but the royal family would not allow it. It seems that the family's ... At the heart of faith traditions is love of God and love of neighbor.
- Welcome to the Dollhouse: Inside Thailand's Craze for Dolls with Human Souls
- Translated as "child god," these life-like creations aren't your typical collector's item. ... Before Buddhism was brought to Thailand from India, animism—and its belief that animals and objects (both dead and alive) possess spirits—held sway.
- Time to engage the non-religious in dialogue
- More Singapore residents today do not identify with any religion, compared with five years ago. The Department of Statistics General Household Survey (GHS) 2015 found that those who said they had no religious affiliation constituted 18.
- Bernie Sanders Asked During Democratic Debate if 'God Is Relevant' — Here's
- “I think – well, the answer is yes,” Sanders said at the Democratic presidential debate in Flint.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
God In Buddhism Topics
Related searchesisabel j cox
geber contributions to chemistry
meaning of hindu
nightfall asimov short story
f scott fitzgerald early years
dream dictionary museum