A selection of articles related to god mars.
Original articles from our library related to the God Mars. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on God Mars.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
God Mars is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, God Mars books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Oh! Great is Our God! - Mars Hill Church
- Oh! Great is our God! So we should worship greatly!!
- ROMAN GODS Mars - Primary Resources
- ROMAN GODS. Marswas the God of War. His favorite animals, often found on his battlefields, were the vulture and the dog or wolf.
- Roman Quiz – true or false
- Their father was the war-god Mars. TRUE. He threw his sons into the river Nile.
- GUIDE TO ROMAN GODS AND GODDESSES
- Mars. The god of war. His attributes are a shield and sword.
- MAN AND WILD BOAR: A STUDY IN MONTESINHO NATURAL
- is one of the incarnations of the supreme God Vishnu. In ancient Rome it was linked with the God Mars, along with the wolf.
Suggested News Resources
- Rome wasn't built in a day -- or was it?
- The myth of Romulus and Remus, twin sons of the god Mars, says the boys were suckled by a she-wolf in the cave on the banks of the Tiber River. The twins grew up to found Rome at the site on April 21, 753 BC, but ended up fighting over who should rule.
Suggested Web Resources
- In early Roman history he was a god of spring, growth in nature, and fertility, and the protector of cattle.
- The planet Mars (Ares), god of war.
- Mars [Greek: Ares], Roman god of war (fourth planet from the sun).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
God Mars Topics
Related searchesdream analysis grocery store
john everett millais
jurong island history
linguistics diachronic linguistics
eca stack dosage
shinagawa tokyo history