A selection of articles related to god odin.
Original articles from our library related to the God Odin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on God Odin.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
God Odin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, God Odin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Perth Mint Issues Norse Gods “Odin” 2 oz. Silver High Relief Coin
- The coin is the first in a three-coin series from the Perth Mint featuring Norse gods. This two-ounce rimless piece is composed of 99.9% silver, with an antique finish, a diameter of 40.
- Neil Gaiman and 'American Gods' have found their TV Mr. Wednesday in Ian McShane
- Gaiman's novel takes place in the present day and focuses on a power struggle between the old gods and the new, with Mr. Wednesday, the old Norse god Odin, trying to drum up support from his fellow old gods. Shadow Moon acts as his hired muscle.
- Odin's Raven – A well-loved card-based racing game gets a swanky upgrade
- Odin's Ravens is a gorgeous, quick, and easy-to-play card game for two players. The story behind the race at the heart of the game is simple: The Norse god Odin has two ravens, Huginn and Muninn. Every morning, he sends them out to circle the world and ...
- AMC's Preacher Turns SXSW Upside Down
- Jesse embarks on a journey to, literally, find God, joined by his ex-girlfriend Tulip (Ruth Negga) and an Irish vagabond named Cassidy ... ex-girlfriend Tulip, Ian Colletti as the kindhearted yet startling Arseface, W.
- The Mighty Thor #5 Review
- It's especially impressive, then, that even with the bulk of the issue dedicated to the planet shattering throw-down between gods old and new, writer Aaron still finds the time to blow up, well, everything else.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.