A selection of articles related to god parents.
Original articles from our library related to the God Parents. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on God Parents.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
God Parents is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, God Parents books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Guideparents: The atheist answer to godparents
- Anyway, I've been thinking about religion more than usual. The reason? Godparents.
- Magazine|25 Songs That Tell Us Where Music Is Going
- And with all due respect to Bruno Mars (and God), being locked out of “Hamilton” is crueller — as farce, but still. The musical is sold out ....
- When parents go camp crazy
- These places fill up fast, creating a national crisis that leaves millions of parents in a desperate scramble to have their child be somewhere—anywhere—else besides standing next to them.
- New City home-schooled teen wins state oratory contest
- "Home-schooling gives children the best education and allows parents to instill their Judeo-Christian views along with it," Grajcar said. "Once you start home schooling, you see ... with the chance to win more scholarships.
- Christians making medical marijuana for kids say all God's creation is useful
- Six Christian brothers in Colorado have developed a marijuana extract they're calling Charlotte's Web -- and they say it's proof everything in God's creation has a purpose. The Stanley brothers "saw God's hand at work when some local parents found that ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
God Parents Topics
Related searcheslapis philosophorum
vibrator types of erotic vibrators
street fighter ex characters
qualia daniel dennett