A selection of articles related to god sitteth.
Original articles from our library related to the God Sitteth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on God Sitteth.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
God Sitteth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, God Sitteth books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SATAN (page 4)
- “Who...exalteth himself above all that is called God,...so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
- PFRS Commentary
- so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 (PFRV).
- Praise and Worship Scriptures
- For God is the. King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding. God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.
- 1 As Vesta was from Latmos hill descending (Anon
- God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon his holy seat.  As Vesta was from Latmos hill descending. (Anon.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Psalm 47:8 God reigns over the nations; God is seated on his holy
- notes at Psalm 46:10. God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness - Upon his holy throne, The idea is, that his government is established in holiness or justice.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over
- Sitteth in the temple of God - That is, in the Christian church.
- Psalm 47:8 God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the
- God reigns over the heathen: God sits on the throne of his holiness. American Standard Version God reigneth over the nations: God sitteth upon his holy throne.
- PSALMS 47:8 God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the
- Psalms 47:8 God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness. ... from the King James Bible Online (KJV Bible).
- Psalm 47:8 God reigneth over the nations; God sitteth upon His holy
- God rules the nations. He sits upon his holy throne. King James Bible God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.
God Sitteth Topics
Related searchesgod etymology
mamma mia encore
impedance matching mathematical proof