God So Loved The World
A selection of articles related to god so loved the world.
Original articles from our library related to the God So Loved The World. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on God So Loved The World.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
God So Loved The World is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, God So Loved The World books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- God has called me into existence out of love
- Of course, in the Gospel lesson, as I mentioned before, that story — we know it so well, but we sometimes perhaps do not reflect deeply enough on how it's God who makes the effort to reach out to the son who has sinned so shamefully.
- First Listen: Dave Cobb's 'Southern Family' Compilation
- That simple image so effectively captures the experience of living with grief: the attempt to show strength for others, for your own sanity, and the gradual, quiet, repetitive sag into vulnerability. Who hasn't ... portrait of our times.
- 'The Expanse:' Best Science-Fiction Show In A Decade
- Just before the series aired, I wrote a post pleading to the gods of science fiction to please, please, please not let television destroy this thing of beauty I love so dearly. ...
- 'BSG' Flashback: The Time Jump that Changed Television
- Even though this world isn't the promised land of Earth, to the demoralized fleet it represents a chance to plant their feet on terra firma for the first time since fleeing their now-destroyed home planet, Caprica.
- 'Ingrid Bergman -- In Her Own Words' review: A surprisingly intimate film
- Her mother died when she was 3, her father when she was 12, and the first diary excerpt Vikander reads has the young girl pleading, "God in heaven, don't abandon me.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.