A selection of articles related to god.
Original articles from our library related to the God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ben Carson Says God Sent His Friend a Dream About Trump, Hillary is Of The Devil
- carson Thank you, Lord! The Ben Carson we all knew and loved, the one who said all kinds of weird sh*t, is back! At a press conference Friday to announce his endorsement of Donald Trump, Carson was asked what part God played in his decision to back ...
- “God Is in the Kitchen.“ On Retreat with Pope Francis
- ROME — God is always close to us, close to all our daily needs. He is even “moving about in the kitchen, among the pots and pans,” as the Virgin Mary shows us this during her years in Nazareth, Fr. Ermes Ronchi told Pope Francis and members of the ...
- The Difference Between Believing in God and Loving Him
- I believe the above verse is the great key to loving and serving God. We love and serve God according to the measure of revelation we have of His love for us. Love is pure because of choice.
- Bat for Lashes Unveil 'The Bride,' Chilling New Song 'In God's House'
- Bat for Lashes, the goth pop project of Natasha Khan, has shared a chilling, shimmering new track, "In God's House," which will appear on the upcoming album, The Bride, out July 1st via Parlophone/Warner Bros.
- Voices of Faith: Did Jesus really say he was God?
- THE REV. KEVIN D. HUDDLESTON, St.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskatana polishing
caraga tourist attractions
good morning america cbs threat
aromatherapy therapeutic effects