A selection of articles related to god.
Original articles from our library related to the God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- God's Debris - Com~~|~~ NowScape.com
- Adams, Scott, 1957–. God's debris : a thought experiment / Scott Adams. .
- Paul Fussell, "Thank God For Atom The Bomb" in Thank God for the
- Paul Fussell, "Thank God For Atom The Bomb" in Thank God for the Atom Bomb and Other. Essays (New York: Summit Books, 1988).
- THE GOD PARTICLE
- Chapter 1. 1. THE GOD.
Suggested News Resources
- Why study the bible?
- It is God Himself giving divine instruction to His children. The Bible offers comfort in sorrow, guidance in perplexity, advice for our problems, rebuke for our sins, and daily inspiration for our every need. The Bible is not simply one book.
- PAPER PULPIT: God will give you joy for your mourning
- That doesn't mean that God doesn't have another plan. God still has a bright future in store for you. However, you must understand this basic principle: the past is the past.
- Prodigal son: The scandal of God's grace
- One of the more familiar parables of Jesus is the Parable of the Prodigal Son (Luke 15:11-32), and it is a wonderful illustration of God's grace.
- 'I'm thankful to God for this': Evans sworn in as state rep.
- "And I'm thankful to God for this wonderful privilege." He also thanked his wife and three children, "who daily inspire me to be a better man.
- Jesus showed us a God of love, not angry bully
- Some of us think that God is a lot like Braden. If you don't stay one step ahead of him, leaping quickly from his crushing blow, God will maliciously scrub you into the dust.
Suggested Web Resources
- Does God Exist?
- Bimonthly online journal that provides scientific evidence for God's existence.
- God is Imaginary - 50 simple proofs
- Fifty simple proofs to show that God doesn't exist. Also includes a forum, blog, videos and cartoons.
- The following site offers information about God and direction in finding Him.
- God : The Interview With God : Popular Screensavers : Inspirational
- The Interview With God -- The beautiful and powerful presentation that has inspired millions will bring you closer to God.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesm technique
2000s culture and religion
first-order predicate calculus
nickname nicknames for companies
nao nagasawa video
house of stuart pretenders