A selection of articles related to goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1 ABSINTHE: THE GREEN GODDESS By Aleister Crowley First
- ABSINTHE: THE GREEN GODDESS. By Aleister Crowley. First published in “The International” Vol XII No.
- The Meeting with Guanyon, the Goddess of Mercy
- The Meeting with Guanyin, the Goddess of Mercy: A Case Study of Syncretism in the Hmong System Kaying is in fact the Chinese Goddess of Mercy Guanyin.
- DESIGN PATENT INFRINGEMENT: POST- EGYPTIAN GODDESS
- sign patent precedent in its en banc decision in Egyptian Goddess, Inc. v. Swisa.
Suggested News Resources
- The Goddess of Faux Food
- By Renee Winkler Sandy Levins easily concedes she doesn't like to cook. But she can turn out an everlasting supply of culinary specialties. Just don't eat them, any of them.
- Virgin Mary, goddess Astoreth are not the same
- She was a goddess associated strongly with sexuality, fertility and occasionally with war. She was commonly worshipped in Phoenicia and Cyprus, and her cult reached Egypt, where she was worshipped as one of the daughters of the sun god Ra.
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey, "Belly Up & Up": inner goddesses
- Kathy threw an inner goddess party for all of the ladies where she cooked Middle Eastern food. All of them seemingly arrived around the same with Teresa of course arriving last. The best name for Teresa during this party would be the green monster.
- Naked Nigella Lawson: Domestic Goddess is the new naked chef
- By Helen Minsky Domestic Goddess Nigella Lawson has been bringing a heavenly vision into the lives of neighbours near her new £12 million Chelsea home.
Suggested Web Resources
- Goddess - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A goddess is a female deity. In some cultures goddesses are associated with Earth, motherhood, love, and the household.
- Major Gods and Goddesses of the World
- Learn about the world's major gods and goddesses of love, war, childbirth, food, music, mischief, and all sorts of human-seeming foibles.
- Goddess.com, Discover the Divine Feminine
- Goddess.com is a site dedicated to the Great Goddess, a place where all can discover the Divine Feminine.
- Reconnect with your Inner Goddess
- Who is your Inner Goddess today? What is she telling you to do in order to travel a path of happiness and fulfilment?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesschizophrenia general reading
2000 mozambique flood
jean lafitte lafittes journal
antonin artaud quotes
woman culture and gender roles