A selection of articles related to goddess lakshmi.
Original articles from our library related to the Goddess Lakshmi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Goddess Lakshmi.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Goddess Lakshmi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Goddess Lakshmi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The ancient story of goddess Lakshmi—bestower of power, wealth and sovereignty
- Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth, fortune, power, luxury, beauty, fertility, and auspiciousness. She holds the promise of material fulfilment and contentment. She is described as restless, whimsical yet maternal, with her arms raised to bless and to grant.
- How the Sangh Parivar transformed Bharat Mata into a militant goddess
- None of the three major Hindu goddesses – Kali, Lakshmi, and Saraswati – are biological mothers. So the state's apotheosis into a mother goddess required that the image of the mother goddess be trimmed somewhat, and she be presented primarily as a ...
- Change for women
- Even our religious belief defines a baby girl as Goddess Lakshmi. If indeed, a girl child is like Lakshmi where is equity for her? Moreover, Nepali women have not got their own identity.
- Make way, Goddess Lakshmi: Initiates the Festival of Lights!
- How else to welcome a goddess if not through an array of lights for her to find the way to our homes to bring in wealth through good health, finance and love? Two days after welcoming Goddess Lakshmi, Hindus celebrate Lord Ram and Sita's comeback after ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Goddess Lakshmi Topics
Related searcheswade boggs superstitions
list of neopets zafara
dungeon of doom wcws dungeon of doom
wolverhampton wanderers fc formation
seven sages of athens
357 sig history