A selection of articles related to goddess lakshmi.
Original articles from our library related to the Goddess Lakshmi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Goddess Lakshmi.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Goddess Lakshmi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Goddess Lakshmi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Deva Krutha Lakshmi Stotram (Prayer to Goddess Lakshmi by
- (Here is a rare prayer addressed to Goddess Lakshmi by the devas). Kshamasva bhagavathyamba , kshamaa sheele parath pare,.
- Sree Sthothram (Prayer addressed to Goddess Lakshmi)
- Sree Sthothram. (Prayer addressed to Goddess Lakshmi). By.
- To the Hari who wears supreme happiness as Ornament, The
- The Goddess Lakshmi is attracted,. Like the black bees getting attracted,. To the unopened buds of black Tamala.
- BENEDICTION TO GODDESS LAKSHMI ON ANNUAL BHAGAVATI
- Jul 29, 2011 BENEDICTION TO GODDESS LAKSHMI ON ANNUAL BHAGAVATI SEVA. POOJA. 29th JULY 2011.
Suggested News Resources
- A family tradition
- Hindus believe that Goddess Lakshmi comes visiting on that day. The pooja is generally on the last Friday in the Tamil month of Aadi or Shravan.
- Janmashtami Special: Mantra way to wealth
- Janmashtami marks the birth of Lord Vishnu, the eight avatar of Lord Vishnu, and his wife Rukmani is believed to be the avatar of Goddess Lakshmi. It is believed that the worshipping Lord Krishna on this day gives you immense wealth and prosperity.
- Why do we light diyas during 'punyakal'?
- It is believed that Goddess Lakshmi takes a stroll during the 'punyakal'. The 'punyakal' is considered the best time to light diya. The purity and light of diya appeases Goddess Lakshmi.
- Shopping Bag
- Wish your brother a lifetime of good fortune with these gold Rakhis embossed with the image of Goddess Lakshmi.
- VARAMAHALAKSHMI FESTIVAL IN CITY
- This festival falls on Dwadashi (on Friday) in the month of Shravana, the day in which Goddess Lakshmi was born from the cosmic sea.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lakshmi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Among these, was the goddess Lakshmi, the daughter of the king of the milky ocean. The last to come up was the amrit.
- Hindu Deities: Goddess Lakshmi
- Lakshmi, therefore, represents the goal of life, which includes worldly as well as spiritual prosperity.
- Lakshmi: Goddess of Wealth & Beauty!
- All about the Hindu deity Lakshmi - the goddess of prosperity, wealth, purity, generosity, and the embodiment of beauty, grace and charm.
- Lakshmi, Hindu Goddess Lakshmi, Goddess Wealth, Lakshmi Vishnu
- Lakshmi, also called Laxmi, is the goddess of wealth, fortune, power, luxury, beauty, fertility, and auspiciousness.
- Mantras of Goddess Lakshmi - The Goddess of Wealth
- Goddess Lakshmi is one of the most worshipped Deities in Hindu Religion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Goddess Lakshmi Topics
Related searchesdavid mamet criticism
karmapa controversy thaye dorje
chronic wound epidemiology
modern day greece