Goddess Of Death
A selection of articles related to goddess of death.
Original articles from our library related to the Goddess Of Death. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Goddess Of Death.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
Goddess Of Death is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Goddess Of Death books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- La Santa Muerte: Death's Goddess Rides Again
- Worship of La Santa Muerte has been popular lately. Also known as Mother of Impossibility, and Patron of a Good Death, Santa Muerte, or Santisima Muerte, is a powerful force. In an interview with the Daily Beast, Professor of Religious Studies Andrew ...
- Hula competitors avoid iconic flower because of fungus
- They would also pay respects to Laka, the goddess of hula, and seek inspiration. But at this year's upcoming Merrie Monarch Festival, the red and yellow blossoms that normally adorn dancers will be ...
- Indian Journalists Report Rising Threats Under Modi
- A newscast on whether India had become intolerant of dissent quickly spiraled into something darker after a guest on the program referred to a pamphlet that called the Hindu goddess Durga a sex worker. ... Anchor gets death threats.
- Seeking solace, Rajiv Gandhi killers turn spiritual in jail
- They offer prayers to deities of Goddess Amman, Ganesha and Sai Baba in the temples, according to highly placed prison sources. "Both Sriharan and Santhan have turned very spiritual.
Goddess Of Death Topics
Related searchespeter ilyich tchaikovsky
organ donation safety issues
module mathematics types of modules