Goddess Of The Dawn
A selection of articles related to goddess of the dawn.
Original articles from our library related to the Goddess Of The Dawn. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Goddess Of The Dawn.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Goddess Of The Dawn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Goddess Of The Dawn books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Probing the Dawn of Globalized Trade
- Dating to about 2600 B.C., this musical instrument features a bull with a beard of lapis lazuli—a stone brought from Afghanistan—that may represent the sun god.
- In the Waiting Room of Estranged Spouses
- In the evenings I listened to Springsteen, ordered pizza, watched hockey, slept poorly and spent the gray hours before dawn Googling my wife's name, the guy's name and “the pain of divorce.
- Inside Chris Terrio's Vision for Batman, Superman and 'Justice League'
- Chris Terrio doesn't have a resume that screams “superheroes!” Prior to co-writing “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” (he shares credit with “Man of Steel” scribe David Goyer), Terrio won an Oscar for his first major studio movie, “Argo.
- Cache of 3000-year-old weapons unearthed in Arabia
- An incredible cache of bronze weapons dating back almost 3,000 years has been unearthed in the Arabian Peninsula.
- CAC SOFTBALL: Tournament to honor former player killed in freeway collision
- Dawn recalled seeing a license plate on an SUV in front of her when she was pulling out of the cemetery. It read “11 to 1,” the same number the jury deadlocked on. “I looked at it, 'Wait a minute, are you kidding me?