Goddess Of The Moon
A selection of articles related to goddess of the moon.
Original articles from our library related to the Goddess Of The Moon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Goddess Of The Moon.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Goddess Of The Moon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Goddess Of The Moon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- name | Artemis role | goddess of the hunt and protector of children
- The goddess Artemis played an intriguing role in Greek mythology and religion. ... Indeed, this association between Artemis and the moon is revealed in one of.
- Islam, The Moon God and Easter - Messianic Message
- Islam, The Moon God and Easter. By Kimberly Rogers. Many similarities exist between all pagan religions, even the religion of Christianity and its.
- Nov CM.indd - Lunar Occultations
- Nov 20, 2004 Diana, Sin, Heng-O and Mawu all have in common? They are ancient moon gods and goddesses. The Sumerians associated the moon with ...
- The Moon - Mesoweb
- THE MOON GODDESS IN MYTH AND LEGEND. THE MAYA MOON, who treads her constant path across her stellar ﬁelds, yet shows her ﬁckle nature in every.
- The Celestial Bodies Associated with the Greek Pantheon - Demetra
- planets and asteroids that share names with these gods and goddesses. ... Moon : Selene is the Greek name for the goddess of the Moon, sister of Helios.
Suggested News Resources
- Don't fall in love with moon goddess
- It was Artimus, the goddess of the moon and the daughter of Zeus, the king of the gods. It was her job was to guide a team of flying celestial horses pulling a flatbed cart with the moon affixed to the cart.
- Missoula dance company contemplates moonscapes in season closer
- In a nod to some Americans' disbelief in the moon landing, they allude to aliens as a transition into the "myths section," which French said depicts "cultural narratives we create" about the moon, like Hecate the moon goddess.
- Has DC Hit the Mark With Their Casting?
- But let's keep in mind that even though Wonder Woman was created to empower women in the fight for American values, she's a Greek demi goddess.
- Moon Hunters, Where You Strengthen Your Character With Choice, Available Now
- In Moon Hunters, up to 4 players can pick one of six character classes in their attempts to free the moon goddess from her imprisonment.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of lunar deities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In mythology, a lunar deity is a god or goddess associated with or symbolizing the moon. These deities can have a variety of functions and traditions depending ...
- Selene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Greek mythology, Selene (/sᵻˈliːni/; Greek Σελήνη [selɛ̌ːnɛː] 'moon';) is the goddess of the moon. She is the daughter of the Titans Hyperion and Theia ...
- Moon Goddess
- The Moon Goddess forms a central role in many myths. Discover her many names and roles in this listing of lunar deities.
- SELENE : Greek goddess of the moon ; mythology ; pictures - Theoi
- SELENE was the Titan goddess of the moon. She was depicted as a woman either riding side saddle on a horse or in a chariot drawn by a pair of winged steeds ...
- Selene - Greek Mythology
- She was the goddess of the moon, which she drove every night across the skies. Selene was linked to Artemis as well as Hecate; all three were considered ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.