A selection of articles related to goddess spirituality.
Original articles from our library related to the Goddess Spirituality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Goddess Spirituality.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Goddess Spirituality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Goddess Spirituality books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Discussing the Divine Feminine
- Raised a Catholic in New Orleans, she recalls asking the priest in Sunday school where the women were in the Holy Trinity, which she was taught was the holy family. His answer was Mary. But to Tate, Mary is a "pretty benign and passive character.
- The Hindu consensus
- They claimed that our late nineteenth century spiritual nationalists, like Bankim Chandra Chatterjee and Swami Vivekananda, were just by-products of the Romantic Orientalist discourse. These anti-Orientalists asserted that Swami ...
- FKA Twigs' Subtle Spirituality
- “Good to Love” also outright celebrates a sense of deeply earnest, hand-to-the-heart spirituality that FKA twigs has been exploring under the surface of her music for years.
- The Other Side of the Door: Alexandre Aja interview
- The movie, directed by Johannes Roberts (Storage 24), benefits from the real-life Indian locations in and around Mumbai as well as the eerie power of the culture's attachment to its spiritual and supernatural folklore.
- Phoenix Goddess Temple 'priestess' convicted of running brothel
- Whether or not you believe it's what Elise and her fellow goddesses were engaged in, incorporating sex into spirituality and religion is not exactly an uncommon practice.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.