A selection of articles related to goddess venus.
Original articles from our library related to the Goddess Venus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Goddess Venus.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Venus - The Sweet Goddess of Love
- A soft, tender world in which we intimately relate to the persons and objects we love, a world where rejection is replaced by an over-flowing river of attention and attraction, a world full of beauty and harmony. The confirmation that you are okayâ€¦the...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Goddess Venus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Goddess Venus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Aphrodite the Greek Goddess of Romance, Love and Beauty
- The birth of Aphrodite. Olympian goddess. Aphrodite was born of the sea foam in.
- Those Whacky Greek and Roman Gods: A Quick Cheat-Sheet
- Aphrodite (Roman Venus): Aphrodite is the goddess of sexuality and desire. Note that in Greek and.
- Re-Uniting the Spiritual Traditions Worldwide
- According to the esoteric history of eastern Asia, the Sons of God arrived on.
- The Tao of Venus: From Aphrodite to Kuan Yin. Acupuncture Today
- goddess Venus rise from the whitecaps of Chesapeake Bay – nude, radiant, and unashamed. – as in Botticelli's rendering of her miraculous birth.
Suggested News Resources
- One size fits all
- Which is why artist T Venkanna has adapted Botticelli's masterpiece Birth of Venus to the present day by painting the goddess Venus as a dark-skinned woman. It's an attempt, he says, to comment on racism.
Suggested Web Resources
- Venus - The Roman Goddess Venus - Who Is the Goddess Venus
- Aspects of the goddess of love, the goddess Venus, the Roman Aphrodite.
- Venus - Roman Goddess of love and beauty
- Venus Goddess of love and beauty in Roman mythology. Read here about the Goddess Venus.
- The Goddess Venus, Goddess of Romance and Beauty (Aphrodite)
- Venus, Roman Goddess of Love :: Aphrodite, Greek Goddess of Romance. Goddess myths and symbols. Goddess Quiz reveals your inner goddess.
- Venus, goddess of love and beauty.
- Venus, goddess of love and beauty, springtime and flowers (second planet from the Venus is the one goddess whose name was given to an important planet.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Goddess Venus Topics
Related searchesiptv vendors
treaty of vincennes
nabataeans list of nabatean kings