A selection of articles related to goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- BIZWOMEN INTERVIEW: Making natural sunscreen a big business — no dreadlocks
- Nova Covington, CEO of Goddess Garden Organics, a Colorado-based manufacturer of natural mineral sunscreens. Goddess Garden Organics sunscreens are carried in nearly 12,000 stores nationwide, including Target, Whole Foods and CVS. (Photo by ...
- Ahead of UP polls, BSP supremo Mayawati dons Goddess Kali avatar
- Ahead of the Uttar Pradesh Polls in 2017 , the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) supremo Mayawati, was recently seen in the Goddess Kali's avatar in the picture shared by her party BSP worker on Facebook. BSP leader Balmukund Dhuria, from Akbarpur, Uttar ...
- 'Goddess Temple' Leader Says Church Is Not A Brothel; Jury Disagrees
- 'Goddess Temple' Leader Says Church Is Not A Brothel; Jury Disagrees. "The body is sacred," the defendant's son said. "That may include the genitals.
- International Day of Women: The Goddess of March
- March 8 is the International Day of Women and is placed under the sign of the goddess of the month of March—Minerva. Minerva derives her name from the Latin mens (mind), and so she has a special relation to teachers and artists. Tradition has it that ...
- Phoenix Goddess Temple leader: 'Priestess,' not 'prostitute'
- Tracy Elise, who is representing herself in court, prepares to deliver her closing statement to the jury in Goddess Temple trial in Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix, Ariz., on Tuesday, March1, 2016.
Related searchesamylase detection
gluconic acid chemical structure
rankine cycle equations