A selection of articles related to goddesses.
Original articles from our library related to the Goddesses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Goddesses.
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Goddesses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Goddesses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Greek Gods & Goddesses: The Olympians
- Greek Gods & Goddesses: The Olympians Artemis. • Virgin goddess of the hunt goddesses (Aphrodite, Hera, and Athena) were the most beautiful.
- Leather Goddesses Of Phobos
- PDF file of scanned original manual for Leather Goddesses of Phobos.
- Ancient Greece: Gods and goddesses
- The ancient Greeks believed in a wide variety of gods and goddesses.
- Great Goddesses of the Ancient Syro-Palestine (The Levant)
- Over time, the three Levantine great goddesses gradually merged into one another, but their The peoples of this region worshipped a number of goddesses,.
- Pizza parties
- Chemistry Goddesses. & Other Strategies that Work for. Girls and Others.
Suggested News Resources
- Virgin Mary, goddess Astoreth are not the same
- She was a goddess associated strongly with sexuality, fertility and occasionally with war. She was commonly worshipped in Phoenicia and Cyprus, and her cult reached Egypt, where she was worshipped as one of the daughters of the sun god Ra.
- Charlie Sheen: Filling Void Left by Goddesses with Exes?
- For example, he wants to fill the void in his life left by his goddesses, by surrounding himself with his exes.
- Venus & Serena Williams Are Glowing Goddesses At Their Hamptons Magazine Cover
- By GlobalGrind Staff 13 hours 31 min ago Sisters and tennis champions Venus and Serena Williams were feted last night in celebration of their cover of Hamptons magazine.
- Lessons Learned From Everyday Goddesses
- When first conceived, I thought the path to publishing Goddess on Earth would be fairly complex but straightforward. Instead, it took me to unknown lands, introduced me to wondrous individuals and in general, carried me on a great adventure.
- The Moon: Our Cosmic Mother
- The Greek had Hera, Demeter, Artemis, Thetis, Phoebe and Selene; the Roman had Luna, Mana and Diana; Gaelic and Gaulish tribes had Gala or Galata; All goddesses, they were associated with the moon, and as her hand maidens, they aided women in labor.
Suggested Web Resources
- Goddess - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A goddess is a female deity. In some cultures goddesses are associated with Earth, motherhood, love, and the household.
- Major Gods and Goddesses of the World
- Learn about the world's major gods and goddesses of love, war, childbirth, food, music, mischief, and all sorts of human-seeming foibles.
- Greek Goddesses
- Jul 16, 2011 Every Greek Goddess you can think of and a few more.
- NYC parties and events for big beautiful women and admirers since 1984.
- The Goddesses of Ancient Egypt
- Discover the goddesses of ancient Egypt, with introductory information on each one's role, cult, artistic depiction, and legends!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescartesian self
battle of dogali
candelilla wax manufacture
turpentine medicinal uses
ryanair accidents and incidents