A selection of articles related to goguryeo culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Goguryeo Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Goguryeo Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Goguryeo Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Goguryeo Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why tourists snickering at 'great deeds of the Kim Dynasty' gave me pause
- King Tongmyong founded the Goguryeo nation. Goguryeo's land holdings were the largest in the history of the Korean peninsula and the nation held onto power for the longest duration. At the time, the people of Goguryeo worshipped Kim Tongmyong as a ...
- Year of fortune for the Year of Byeong-shin, 2016
- It is associated with trade, tourism, leisure, finance, transportation, distribution, academia, communication, culture and art.
- King Geungusu
- While he was still the crown prince, he distinguished himself in many battles led by his father, King Geunchogo. In 369, for instance, when King Gogukwon from the northern kingdom of Goguryeo led 20-thousand troops himself to invade Baekje, the crown ...
- Saju guide to Year of the Red Monkey
- When it comes to the disposition of shin/metal (monkey) itself, it is the letter of wanderlust. It is associated with trade, tourism, leisure, finance, transportation, distribution, academia, communication, culture and art. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Goguryeo Culture Topics
Related searchesjock itch
kitchen domestic kitchen planning
lisinopril mode of action
daruma doll making a wish
mohamed siad barre