A selection of articles related to goibniu.
Original articles from our library related to the Goibniu. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Goibniu.
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Goibniu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Goibniu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gods and Fighting Men: Title Page
- Jan 22, 2004 and Goibniu the Smith. And the .. that was called Druim na Teine, the Ridge of the Fire, Goibniu and Samthainn and Cian.
- Whispering Woods Celtic Pantheon course
- that being Goibniu. From him he begged a spear, Now after the spear had been given to him, Ruadan turned and wounded Goibniu.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Goibniu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Irish mythology Goibniu (Old Irish) or Goibhniu was the smith of the Tuatha Dé Danann.
- Goibniu was the smith of the Tuatha Dé Danann, and interestingly enough, we are never told of his parentage.
- The Swordsmith of the Celts. GOM for August 2002.
- Goibniu was the Smith of the Tuatha Dé Danann. He created magical weapons which always hit their mark and every wound inflicted by them was fatal.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessquare enix complete game list
chinese constellation mythology
bruise severe bruises
lim bo seng death by torture
mediterranean sea ecology
list of english words of bengali origin