- As Việt Nam's population ages, CVI cases increase
- And 75 per cent of people with these symptoms do not get timely treatment, said Trần Công Quyền, head of the Bình Dân Hospital's vascular, thorax and goitre ward. Thành said anyone who gets swelling or cramp in legs, should visit a hospital for proper ...
- Yes, goitre can affect unborn babies
- Margaret Maina is an ICT officer keen on creating awareness on goitre and its effects, especially among young women. [PHOTO: WILBERFORCE OKWIRI/STANDARD]. Margaret Maina's desire to conquer has kept her alive.
- Thyrotoxicosis Associated With the Use of Amiodarone
- Amiodarone-induced thyrotoxicosis (AIT) is caused by excessive thyroid hormone biosynthesis in response to iodine load in autonomously functioning thyroid glands with pre-existing nodular goitre or underlying Graves' disease (type 1 or AIT 1), or by a ...
- The Hindu Crossword 11643
- 9 Jockey is on tall horse (8). 10 If so fed up with itch, shave off prickly facial hair (8). 11 Utilise tactic of French to get ahead (6).
- People still consuming low-iodine salt in rural Jalandhar, says survey
- However, the survey did not hint at an alarming situation, adding that residents of Bara Pind, Adampur and Mehatpur are still taking non-iodised salt in their meals.
Goitre is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Goitre books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
reservoir dogs plot synopsis
gene expression techniques