A selection of articles related to gold symbolism.
Original articles from our library related to the Gold Symbolism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gold Symbolism.
- Planet: the Sun Sign: Leo Day: Sunday In most cultures gold is associated with riches, rulership and truth. We are still told that paper money is backed (?) by gold. Here we see the analogy: gold forms the center of the economy, the throne and crown of the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Bezaleel made the ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half was the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it, and a cubit and a half the height of it: 37:2 And he overlaid it with pure gold within and without, and made a...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King Midas and the Power of Gold
- The story of King Midas is the classical story of what can happen if somebody acquires all he ever wished for. According to myth, king Midas once took care of Silenos, the drunken follower to Dionysos, and housed and fed him when in a drunken state he had...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering. 25:3 And this is the offering which ye shall take of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Gold Symbolism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gold Symbolism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hidden Gold: Mining its Meaning in Asian Art
- Gold. It evokes power, wealth, royalty, devotion and, above all, immortality. Spanning 1,500 years of history and diverse Asian cultures, Hidden Gold investigates the universal regard for this precious metal and the many ways it's incorporated into art.
- Best things to do in Sydney: The eight things most tourists miss
- The dome overhead is dotted with gold stars, each representing a volunteer NSW serviceman from World War I. And the jarring centrepiece is George Rayner Hoff's statue of a dead, naked male being held aloft on the shoulders of three women. The statue ...
- Utah restaurants prepare to celebrate Persian New Year
- Placed upon it is usually a holy book, flowers, a gold fish, a mirror, candles and painted eggs, all symbols of rebirth.
- Man who sent CV to ISIS gets job with ATS help
- Khan said he got lured by the ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, also known as Daesh) promise of payment in gold coins for services to the terrorists' organization. He was asked to join them after leaving the country.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gold Symbolism Topics
Related searchespeyton manning college career
eunice louisiana history
lady and the tramp history
folsom lake college
c wright mills