A selection of articles related to gold.
Original articles from our library related to the Gold. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gold.
- Planet: the Sun Sign: Leo Day: Sunday In most cultures gold is associated with riches, rulership and truth. We are still told that paper money is backed (?) by gold. Here we see the analogy: gold forms the center of the economy, the throne and crown of the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Bezaleel made the ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half was the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it, and a cubit and a half the height of it: 37:2 And he overlaid it with pure gold within and without, and made a...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King Midas and the Power of Gold
- The story of King Midas is the classical story of what can happen if somebody acquires all he ever wished for. According to myth, king Midas once took care of Silenos, the drunken follower to Dionysos, and housed and fed him when in a drunken state he had...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering. 25:3 And this is the offering which ye shall take of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Gold is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gold books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HISTORICAL GOLD PRICES- 1833 to Present
- Taken from Timothy Green's Historical Gold Price Table , London prices converted to The price of gold remained remarkably stable for long periods of time.
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialized Gold Partner Level
- Gold Partner Level. AT A GLANCE. TESTIMONIAL.
- Line 804 -- Metro Gold Line - Sierra Madre Villa - Union Station
- Monday through Friday. Effective Jun 26 2011. Metro Gold Line.
- Gold - Geotech.org
- Men have been giving up the comforts of home to search for gold since before recorded history. all for gold, the most beautiful and most desired of all metals.
- Gold - USGS Publications Repository - U.S. Geological Survey
- the gold items discovered by Howard Carter and Lord.
Suggested News Resources
- A Gold ETF Hits the Top
- By Sree Vidya Bhaktavatsalam and Christopher Condon Gold has reached a new milestone: The leading exchange-traded fund that tracks bullion surpassed its stock market counterpart as the biggest ETF. The SPDR Gold Trust saw its market value rise to $76.
- Bubbly Gold Might Take a Bath
- By LIAM DENNING In one respect, gold always is in a bubble. An inert metal in every sense, gold has no intrinsic value as an asset so buyers focus primarily on its resale value. This search for the greater fool is characteristic of bubbles.
- METALS OUTLOOK: Gold Prices To Stabilize Next Week After Recent Break
- (Kitco News) – The outlook for gold prices is a bit hazy next week as the market is reeling from a significant drop from all-time highs this week, so the market may try to stabilize and consolidate.
- Marriage, Baby Boomers and the Case for Gold
- The asset which Colas believes the Baby Boomers are now feeling good about in their third marriage, then, is gold and other precious metals.
- Man stabbed, critically wounded aboard Gold Line train
- A 33-year-old man was stabbed and critically wounded Friday evening on a Gold Line train as it traveled through Pasadena, authorities said. A fistfight between the unidentified victim and another man preceded the stabbing, authorities said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gold Price
- GOLDPRICE.ORG - The No.
- Gold - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gold is a chemical element with the symbol Au (from Latin: aurum "gold") and an atomic number of 79.
- Homepage > World Gold Council
- The World Gold Council – the market development organisation of the gold industry and voice of authority for gold.
- Buy Gold Bullion TODAY ▷ Buy Gold Online at LIVE Gold Prices
- Buy gold bullion at current gold prices in London / New York / Zurich gold bullion vaults. Ultra-safe gold trading & storage, best gold price, lowest fees online.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.