A selection of articles related to golf.
Original articles from our library related to the Golf. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Golf.
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Golf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Golf books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why the golf scene has landed in the rough
- Meanwhile, for several weeks we have shared the pain of men in strange knitwear, appalled that the new Chinese owners of Wentworth golf club in Surrey propose to hang them up by their argyle socks and shake their last few thousands out of them.
- How Golf Became a Tool of Assimilation
- We keep the conversation light, and talk of children and grandchildren, of physical ailments (creaky knees, leaky heart valves), of the homeowners association and of golf — and more golf.
- $5 For A Round Of Golf Is One Sure Way To Get Youth On The Course
- Imagine heading to Pebble Beach for a golf trip and being able to take your son and daughter to play courses on the Monterey Peninsula like The Links at Spanish Bay, Poppy Hills and Pacific Grove for just $5 each.
- Cool Springs: Not just for golf anymore
- It still has mini golf — still billed as the longest course east of the Mississippi River — and a driving range, but that's all been rebuilt and includes a new short-game putting area and other updates.
- Golf: Three share the lead at Valspar Championship
- Charles Howell III hits a bunker shot on the 15th hole during the first round of the Valspar Championship golf tournament Thursday, March 10, 2016, in Palm Harbor, Fla. (AP Photo/Brian Blanco) ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.