- Bad News For Climate Alarmists: Deadly Methane Isn't Going To Kill Us All
- More bad news for climate alarmists: methane released by the thawing permafrost just isn't looking like the deadly threat it was supposed to be.
- Street date and running time for the BOtFA EE
- Do we really need the story about Bullroarer and Golfimbul? (No, but THAT would be some excellent fan service for the EE) Can we get away with two belches instead of six? Should it really take 12 minutes of exposition to convey the nature of the quest?
- The LA Baggins Birthday Bash is back, this Sunday, Sept. 20
- Baggins Birthday Cake Come one, come all to TORn's Annual Baggins Birthday Bash, held in the Mineral Wells section of Griffith Park this coming Sunday, starting at noon. This is a potluck event, so bring your own beverages, munchies or sweets, and ...
- Rod Liddle Does His Anti-Foxhunting Dad Dance. Enough, Already!
- Rod Liddle – the thinking man's Ricky Gervais – has been doing his Dad Dance routine again. You know the one. It's where he shows how down-with-the-kids and still-in-touch-with-his-radical-leftist-working-class-roots he is by telling you how utterly he ...
- Was Tolkien a libertarian?
- But there is the example given by Tolkien of Bullroarer Took who "led the defence against the orcs of Mt. Gram led by Golfimbul at the Battle of Greenfields.
Golfimbul is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Golfimbul books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbrown bear subspecies
tiananmen square events
chiang rai province history
he is my master characters
shaman king specials
moores law future trends