A selection of articles related to gonorrhoea epidemiology.
Original articles from our library related to the Gonorrhoea Epidemiology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gonorrhoea Epidemiology.
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Gonorrhoea Epidemiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gonorrhoea Epidemiology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae - epidemiology, laboratory diagnosis in
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae - epidemiology, laboratory diagnosis in accordance with international recommendations, and antibiotic resistance.
- The transmission dynamics of gonorrhoea: modelling the reported
- gonorrhoea epidemiology, is not consistent with the observed epidemiology of gonorrhoea in populations.
- Seasonal variation in gonorrhoea
- Key words: Gonorrhoea - Epidemiology - Seasonal variation.
- A New Approach for Gonorrhea Epidemiology
- treatment for infected persons. Findings are presented and discussed. A New Approach for Gonorrhea Epidemiology.
- First Neisseria gonorrhoeae genotyping analysis in France
- Sep 30, 2009 32. French molecular epidemiological study, 93 isolates collected in 2006 and representative of.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gonorrhoea: Epidemiology and Pathogenesis
- Gonorrhoea: Epidemiology and Pathogenesis. Reviewed by R D Catterall. Full text.
- Gonorrhoea: Epidemiology and Pathogenesis. Proceedings of
- Gonorrhoea: Epidemiology and Pathogenesis. Proceedings of Symposium No.
- GONORRHOEA: EPIDEMIOLOGY AND PATHOGENESIS (1977
- GONORRHOEA: EPIDEMIOLOGY AND PATHOGENESIS (1977). M. SUSSMAN.
Related searchesvoucher specimen
carbon organic compounds
addisons disease pathophysiology
suleiman the magnificent the lawgiver