Good Luck Charms
A selection of articles related to good luck charms.
Original articles from our library related to the Good Luck Charms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Good Luck Charms.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Good Luck Charms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Good Luck Charms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Elephant tail hair sold as good luck charm to tourists in Vietnam
- Several employees and mahouts of a tourist area in the Central Highlands province of Dak Lak have been cutting the hair off elephants' tails in order to sell it as lucky charms.
- Luck of the Irish brings fun for the family
- Creativity in the kitchen. For us, many of our good traditions began in the kitchen. Grab your kids and a few ingredients, and create memories of fun by getting creative.
- Bizarre Lucky Charms Of Hollywood Stars
- However, not many are aware of the model's luck charm which is anything but downright creepy. Klum carries a bag of her baby teeth as she thinks this will fetch her good luck. Bizarre!
- A slippery road to success for Metchosin soap company
- “They will be my good-luck charms because they are from my dad. I want him to part of my business,” said a teary Cooper, who credits her father with giving her a strong work ethic.
- Sting in the tail: Lucky charm hunt threatens Vietnamese elephants
- A tour guide in the Central Highlands province of Dak Lak claimed that he could help tourists buy real elephant tail hairs to make good luck rings. “You can choose the hair you want directly from an elephant's tail,” he said.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.