- Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan
- Last Monday, Nigeria's former president, Goodluck Jonathan, was announced as the winner of the African Leadership Award ahead of notable personalities such as Kofi Annan, the former UN Secretary General and Bola Tinubu, the leader of the All ...
- Revealed: How ex-president Jonathan spent N2.2bn on prayers to fight Boko Haram
- Fresh revelations emanating from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have it that ex-president Goodluck Jonathan spent about N2.2billion on prayers to fight Boko Haram. The Nation gathered from an executive director of the Nigerian ...
- Just In: 'one man one vote', Goodluck Jonathan beats Tinubu, six others
- Dr Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's immediate past president, has beaten many high-profile nominees drawn from across Africa to emerge Person of the Year 2015. The prestigious award was bestowed on him by the African Leadership Magazine.
- Nigeria, corruption and 'the Goodluck Jonathan alibi'
- If the "Goodluck Jonathan alibi" works, many high-profile accused could potentially walk free, dealing a serious blow to Buhari's pledge to root out endemic corruption and impunity.
- Goodluck Jonathan slams online publication for spreading 'falsehoods'
- Former president Goodluck Jonathan has taken to Facebook to hit out at his online critics. In a brief statement posted on his official Facebook page, Jonathan slammed an online publication for spreading what he described as falsehoods about him.
Goodluck is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Goodluck books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschandogya upanishad commentary
dir en grey band members
dream interpretation promise