- Oh Craps, I'm Shrunk!
- mean, what about the googolplexplex, or the googolduplex, or the googolnongenaplex, or even the N-plex, or–”. “Yes, yes of course. But you're getting derailed.
- Googolduplex - Googology Wiki
- A googolduplex,, or 1 followed by a googolplex zeroes. == googol googolplex googoltriplex googolquad.
- Names of large numbers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- None include any higher names in the googol family (googolduplex, etc.).
- Illion Numbers
- Following is a list of the "illion" numbers (those above millillion are names I invented), along with googol, googolplex, and googolduplex for size reference.
- Twitter / Habrough Hotel: @GearHead__ @googolduplex ...
- GearHead__ @googolduplex - thanks for the follow!
- ¿cual es mas grande el googolduplex o el googolplexian? - Yahoo
- gugol .................. 10 ^100 gugolplex ............ 10 ^(10^100) .................
Googolduplex is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Googolduplex books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
zeno of elea works
cyclone programming language examples