- How to produce a Nobel Prize winner in Literature
- I heartily recommend anthologies by the late Gopal Baratham which also include Malaysian elements in their stories. What then would it take for us to produce a Nobel Prize winner in Literature?
- Chasing the elusive literary prize
- It included brilliant writers such as the late neurosurgeon Gopal Baratham and lawyers Daren Shiau, ClaireTham and Simon Tay - but all concentrated on bread-and-butter careers over literary production. Writers from Japan's Haruki Murakami to poets Pang ...
- Writers Festival pays tribute to 'Singapore's DH Lawrence'
- Family, friends and lovers of the written word came together to celebrate Singapore literary pioneer Gopal Baratham (1935–2002) tonight.
- Rediscovering Singapore's literary pioneer
- Baratham, a neurosurgeon, started writing in the 1960s but most of his literary achievements came much later. In the mid-1960s, he started work on a novel titled Fuel In Vacant Lots, which he never finished.
- Best of Singapore literature - onscreen
- The four titles are Wee Li Lin's That Loving Feeling, which is based on Homecoming, by the late Gopal Baratham; Sanif Olek's Tin Kosong, based on the story of the same name by Muhammad Salihin Sulaiman; Don Aravind's At Your Doorstep, based on ...
Gopal Baratham is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gopal Baratham books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Gopal Baratham Topics
Related searchesfather damien birth in belgium
stranger in a strange land criticism
lip piercing health issues
counting crows band members
battle of inchon