Gopal Krishna Gokhale
A selection of articles related to gopal krishna gokhale.
Original articles from our library related to the Gopal Krishna Gokhale. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gopal Krishna Gokhale.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Thoughts on the Soul and Reincarnation
- Life is an effort to re-member one's connections to the all-knowing soul, which we have chosen to forget so that we may fully appriciate that knowlege by experiencing what it is like to not have that knowlege. We do not remember our choosing this...
Spirits >> The Soul
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Gopal Krishna Gokhale is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gopal Krishna Gokhale books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Missing the First Goals on RTE In 1911 Gopal Krishna Gokhale
- In 1911 Gopal Krishna Gokhale moved a private members Bill for Free and Compulsory Education to be introduced in the Country.
- Address Shop No. 12, Arihant Building Gopal Krishna Gokhale
- Tel : +91 022 2163 3694 Tele Fax : + 91 022 2163 2758 Mob : 09322641435. Drives & Drives. Shop NO.
- LOKAMANYA TILAK
- The amendment was seconded by Gopal Krishna Gokhale. In 1892,. Lord A.
- SIR RATAN TATA TRUST
- 2 Extract from the book - Gopal Krishna Gokhale by T. V. Parvate.
Suggested News Resources
- An American quilt
- He married an Englishwoman; Hari was born in 1969, named after Haribaba, as his grand-uncle, Hridaynath Kunzru (an associate of the freedom fighter Gopal Krishna Gokhale), was known within the family.
- Visit today, some freedom landmarks in city
- Gopal Krishna Gokhale had set up the Servants of India Society. On Independence Day, we revisit these landmarks.
- A paradise for book lovers
- The cornerstone at the entrance says the foundation stone of this 106-year-old building was laid by freedom fighter Gopal Krishna Gokhale.