- Cow brigade now out to stop leather shoe sales
- The Gopatha Brahmana of Atharva is most explicit in the division of the carcass into 36 parts for consumption by various classes of people (the best parts reserved for the Rajanya or the rulers).
- Is Modi's India Moving From Democracy To Dictatorship?
- In a political system that filters and denies the existence of basic human rights of speech, movement, biological functions ( eating/sexuality ),there lay a common man's fear that becomes their psychological weapon and order of the day.
- Indian Hindu Cow as Political Animal
- Irony penetrates in the status symbol of the cow,of then and now, once researched extensively. The ancient Vedic literature suggested that the Gopatha Brahman describes 21 types of yajñas (sacrifices), the most important of which included animal sacrifice.
- RSS mouthpiece says Vedas ordered killing of cow killers
- NEW DELHI: RSS mouthpiece, Panchjanya, has justified the killing of Mohammad Akhlaq over rumours that he had eaten and stored beef in his house.
Gopatha Brahmana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gopatha Brahmana books and related discussion.