- Gorakhnath temple still awaits reconstruction
- GORKHA, March 8: Even after ten months of the Gorkha earthquake, reconstruction of the Gorakhnath temple in Gorkha district is yet to begin.
- Indian art, artists feature at 20th Biennale of Sydney
- The title, Shoonya Ghar, translates to 'empty is this house', referencing a twelfth-century poem by Gorakhnath, a guru associated with the traditions of Nirgun poetry and ideas of emptiness, formlessness and the void.
- What worries the BJP ahead of the crucial Uttar Pradesh assembly polls
- There's a galaxy of BJP MPs from Uttar Pradesh who make news every now and then for saying outrageous things. The latest is the junior minister in the R S Katheria, MP from Agra. He recently attended a condolence meeting where speakers equated ...
- Sudarshan Shetty
- THE TITLE OF THE EXHIBITION, “SHOONYA GHAR,” comes from poetry by the great eleventh-century nirgun (without form) poet Gorakhnath. In his work he talks about a yogi who is wandering about a city that is made of ten doors, referring to the ten ...
Gorakhnath is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gorakhnath books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesscrolling shooter power-ups
dream interpretation catastrophe
radical centrist politics
burroughs b5000 dmalgol and databases
fatty arbuckle late career
rajput rana sanga