A selection of articles related to gordon.
Original articles from our library related to the Gordon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gordon.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- A Ritual for Samhain
- Samhain is a when the Spirit world is at it's closest to our world. One of the many ways to honor this fact is: to leave and offering by your back door. Leave and empty place setting for a departed loved one and your dinner table. Samhain is one the favored...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
Gordon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gordon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1 I. THE STABLE GROWTH DDM: GORDON GROWTH MODEL The
- Some obvious candidates for the Gordon Growth Model. • Regulated Companies, such as utilities, because.
- Edmund W. Gordon, Ed.D.
- Edmund W. Gordon is the John M. Musser Professor of Psychology, Emeritus at Dr.
- Gordon Research Conferences
- Gordon Research Conferences. 2011 “Session II” Meeting Schedule and Preliminary Programs.
- Adams Testimony
- Jul 7, 2011 1. Testimony of. Dr.
Suggested News Resources
- Gordon set to start rehab in Class A
- By AJ Cassavell / MLB.com | 08/27/11 4:27 PM ET LOS ANGELES -- If all goes according to plan, Dee Gordon will head to Class A Rancho Cucamonga following Saturday's game for a rehab stint that is set to begin Sunday.
- Robby Gordon says he plans to start and park many of remaining Cup races
- Robby Gordon plans to start and park in all but three of the remaining Cup races unless he can get additional sponsorship, he said at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Finished: Gordon Ramsay unexpectedly closed down his Melbourne restaurant
- He's made it a personal mission to turn around the fortunes of struggling restaurants in his Channel 4 series – but chef Gordon Ramsay's problems with his own empire keep mounting.
- NASCAR at night: Live from Bristol
- 7:55 pm: After 25 of 500 laps, Jeff Gordon has pulled to a half-second lead on Carl Edwards with Brad Keselowski, Ryan Newman and Matt Kenseth round out the top five.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gordon College
- Gordon College is among the top Christian colleges in the nation and the only nondenominational Christian College in New England.
- Gordon Research Conferences - Home
- To promote discussions and the exchange of ideas of studies in the biological, chemical and physical sciences.
- Gordon Food Service - Food Service Distributor & Products - GFS.com
- Gordon Food Service & GFS Marketplace Stores provide quality food service products and solutions to businesses and retail customers.