- the largest of the anthropoid apes, Gorilla gorilla, terrestrial and vegetarian, of western equatorial Africa and the Kivu highlands, comprising the subspecies G. g .
- Fort Worth Zoo reveals name of baby gorilla
- FORT WORTH -- After the public sent in more than 8,800 votes, the Fort Worth Zoo's new baby gorilla has a name -- Augustus! "Gus," as he will also be called, made history when he became the first gorilla born at the zoo on Dec. 5.
- Calgary Zoo 'cautiously optimistic' baby gorilla and mom will get along
- Before the baby was born, Kioja took the gorilla version of prenatal classes. Since she'd been raised by humans, zookeepers were concerned that the expectant mother might not have maternal instincts.
- Endangered gorilla born at Denver Zoo
- The female gorilla, named Whimsie Adepa, was born to just before midnight on Feb. 25 to mother, Tinga, and father, Jim. Adepa, translates to “good thing” in the Akan language of Ghana.
- Gorilla in the Mist: It's a double header in Kabale rally
- The three-day event will also act as the first round of the Rwanda National Rally Championship. Rally 703x422. Prof Mondo Kagonyera (L) shakes hands with FMU President Dusman Okee (R) at the launch of the Gorilla in the Mist rally at Panamera ...
- Gold funds become the 'gorilla' of the ETF market
- As gold has seen its best start to the year since 1974, exchange-traded funds that track the metal have surged in popularity. According to Stacey Gilbert of Susquehanna, long unlevered gold ETFs have already seen $7.3 billion in inflows this year.
Gorilla is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gorilla books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrandom access memory ram packaging
arthur q bryan
death valley national park biology
biju tailed beasts