- See also the many significant women named Gormlaith [OIr. gorm flaith, blue sovereignty].
- Brian Bórú had at least three wives, one of whom was Gormflaith of Naas, Donnchad, King of Munster in 1023, son of Brian Bórú and Gormflaith of Naas.
- January 2009
- Gormflaith, the sister of the King of Leinster. However, Gormflaith was also mother of. Sitric, the out of Brian's Kincora castle, his sister Gormflaith went with him.
- Our Irish Ancestors
- young daughter Gormflaith to the elderly time he married Gormflaith he was in his late fifties, and had Dublin.
- M 28 O'Brien had a fall on the ice in 1855, injured himself badly, and
- He was married to Gormﬂaith, a daughter of the O'F'ogarty,. Cheiftain of Eliogarty, County Tipperary, and had three sons,.
- Gormflaith (Irish name) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gormflaith (modern spelling: Gormfhlaith or Gormlaith) is an Irish language female given name.
- Gormflaith ingen Murchada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gormflaith ingen Murchada. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Gormflaith ingen Flann Sinna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-  Family background.
Gormflaith is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gormflaith books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdefinition of karma
adelbert ames jr
cumulonimbus cloud appearance
yucca mountain geology
james cramer criticism
integral coach factory
john dalton death and legacy