- Antony Gormley backs campaign to create affordable studios across London
- The London-based artist Antony Gormley opened up his cavernous David Chipperfield-designed King's Cross studio last night (7 March) to a lively gathering that included property developers, architects, entrepreneurs and local council officers to launch ...
- Gormley: Wall has momentum going into 2016 election
- Elections are the citizens' survey of the political landscape. They also offer a chance to take the temperature of a province. As Saskatchewan readies to vote April 4, this is a unique time in our political history.
- Phoebe Gormley: The Young, Female Entrepeneur Behind Savile Row's First Women
- As a teenager, fashion-mad Phoebe Gormley spent her summers shadowing world-famous tailors in Savile Row and Jermyn Street. When she started asking around about where to find made-to-measure womenswear, however, she was informed none of the ...
- Don Gormley: Journalists should present all the facts on abortion
- It's not surprising that The Providence Journal's Feb. 29 editorial ("Aiming at abortion") and editorial writer M.J.
- More than $800000 for Gormley sculptures
- Christchurch ratepayers and taxpayers forked out more than $800,000 for two sculptures by world-renowned British sculptor Sir Antony Gormley. The Christchurch City Council's public art advisory group had previously disclosed its $502,500 contribution, ...
Gormley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gormley books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnunchaku history
dinah biblical story