- Antony Gormley backs campaign to create affordable studios across London
- The London-based artist Antony Gormley opened up his cavernous David Chipperfield-designed King's Cross studio last night (7 March) to a lively gathering that included property developers, architects, entrepreneurs and local council officers to launch ...
- Gormley: Wall has momentum going into 2016 election
- Elections are the citizens' survey of the political landscape. They also offer a chance to take the temperature of a province. As Saskatchewan readies to vote April 4, this is a unique time in our political history.
- Phoebe Gormley: The Young, Female Entrepeneur Behind Savile Row's First Women
- As a teenager, fashion-mad Phoebe Gormley spent her summers shadowing world-famous tailors in Savile Row and Jermyn Street. When she started asking around about where to find made-to-measure womenswear, however, she was informed none of the ...
- Don Gormley: Journalists should present all the facts on abortion
- It's not surprising that The Providence Journal's Feb. 29 editorial ("Aiming at abortion") and editorial writer M.J.
- More than $800000 for Gormley sculptures
- Christchurch ratepayers and taxpayers forked out more than $800,000 for two sculptures by world-renowned British sculptor Sir Antony Gormley. The Christchurch City Council's public art advisory group had previously disclosed its $502,500 contribution, ...
Gormley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gormley books and related discussion.