- When Is an Autonomous Territory Not Autonomous? When Tajik State Media Says so?
- In recent months, ex-Soviet Tajikistan's state media has stopped calling the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO) autonomous, a trend that has caused irritation among the fiercely independent minority population that inhabits the restive territory.
- Podcast: The Turkmenization Of Tajikistan
- There is a contest under way among schoolchildren for the best essays about “Young People: Followers Of The Leader Of The Nation.” Parliament also just approved renaming the town of Pitovdasht, in the eastern Gorno-Badakhshan region, to Rahmonobod.
- Pakistan sends relief goods for quake victims in Tajikistan
- ISLAMABAD (Staff Report) – Pakistan has sent first batch of humanitarian assistance sent for the earthquake affected people of Gorno-Badakhshan region of Tajikistan.
- Chabahar Port: A Win for South Asia
- It connects 16 of country's 34 provinces, stretching from Herat, Mazar-i-Sharif, Kabul, Ghazni, and Kandahar and to Tajikistan's Gorno-Badakhshan province. The highway creates North-South transport corridors linking the Indian sub-continent and the ...
Gorno Badakhstan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gorno Badakhstan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gorno Badakhstan Topics
Related searchespredestination calvinism criticisms
billy elliot plot
western springs stadium history