- Central Asia
- al groups centred on the Garm and Gorno-Badakhstan districts. With the aid of the Pamiri, the latter hailing from the Gorno-Badakhstan region.
- A source of regional tension in Central Asia: The case of water
- Amu Darya between Gorno Badakhstan and the region of Kurgan Tyube. High. Zeravshan.
- ADB-JFPR Monograph Salt Iodization
- the Vanch Valley of Pamir (now Gorno-Badakhstan) were reported to be cretins. Up into the.
- December 1, 2005 1
- Dec 1, 2005 (MCN/IC) project : Tajikistan, Gorno-Badakhstan Autonomous Oblast (25 Feb. 2005). Aga Khan Foundation U.
- Tajik president orders ceasefire in Gorno-Badakhshan
- In a bid to negotiate reasserting control, Tajikistan's President Emomali Rakhmon has called a ceasefire in the Gorno-Badakhstan region after over 40 people were killed in clashes between security forces and militants on July 24.
- Other Muslim Peoples - World Directory of Minorities
- Gorno-Badakhstan (where the Pamir Tadjiks are Ismaelis). This is reflected in the structure of the official Muslim organizations recognized by the Soviet State.
Gorno Badakhstan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gorno Badakhstan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gorno Badakhstan Topics
Related searchesstockport county fc trivia
dream dictionary victory
fuin jutsu naruto
formic acid history
alex faickney osborn books