- goryo. In Japanese mythology, vengeful spirits of the dead.
- “Inamura no Hi”
- Mr. Goryo Hamaguchi, a landlord of the village, set fire to inamura which were Many lives were saved by Goryo's self sacrificing.
- Venue: Mano Park and Mano Kasseika Center Ibuki 21 Contact
- Mano Goryo Imperial Tomb Route. Ouma ishi Stone \ Mano Goryo germ Jurisoirti Exiled so Dilﬁli).
- Thrust structure of the Goryo fault, the Furano Thrust System
- Thrust structure of the Goryo fault, the Furano Thrust System, Hokkaido. # Sunao Ohtsu; Makoto Tamura; Wataru Hirose; Jun Tajika.  Geol.
- Purification and biochemical characterization of chicken anaemia
- banded at a density of 1.35 to 1-36 g/ml (Goryo et al.,.
- mtDNA haplogroup determination as an additional tool for
- (Lee et al. Electrophoresis in press). mtDNA analysis from ancient Korean human remains.
- Korean Pottery: Syle Shaped by Tradition, War
- It's very common to see Buncheong ware revived in this form for everyday use. Korean people enjoy using their dinnerware or decoration with a little touch of the historic styles of Goryo Cheong-jah, Joseon Baek-jah and Buncheong ware.
- Goryō - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The image of the Goryō for Japanese families · Goryo Shinko - The Religion of Ghosts - An article about the Heian period Goryo religion at hyakumonogatari.
- Goryo ("Vengeful Ghosts") was originally built as Sagami, a Tone-class cruiser.
- Footsteps of the Goryo (Saviors of Kamigawa) - Gatherer - Magic
- Gatherer is the Magic Card Database. Search for the perfect addition to your deck . Browse through cards from Magic's entire history.
- Goryo Bokujo (Imperial Stock Farm) - The Imperial Household Agency
- (Photo:Imperial Household Agency). Goryo Bokujo (Imperial Stock Farm) (Photo: Imperial Household Agency).
Goryo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Goryo books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.