Gospel Of Christ
A selection of articles related to gospel of christ.
Original articles from our library related to the Gospel Of Christ. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gospel Of Christ.
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 I thank my God...
New Testament >> Philippians
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Gospel Of Christ is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gospel Of Christ books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Help Wanted: Unqualified Christians to Share the Gospel
- In the same way, however, we walk by people — men and women we know or total strangers — who are without Christ and don't do a thing to help them. We don't even try to initiate a conversation about our faith. We just keep walking.
- Wirzba Ignores the Gospel, Calling for the End of Christian America
- Recently, The Washington Post published an opinion piece entitled: Why we can now declare the end of 'Christian America'. Written by Duke University “Theologian” (I use that term loosely) Norman Wirzba, the piece is an attempt to make the case that a ...
- Nigeria: Man, the Gospel and Learned Helplessness
- The gospel is the good news of the finished work of Christ on the cross, His riches in glory and the exceeding greatness of His power available to all that believe in Him.
- South Side Church of Christ plans gospel lessons
- Edwards works with the Church of Christ in Terre Haute, where he lives with his wife and three sons. He has been preaching the word of God for the past 25 years and comes from a family of sound gospel preachers for at least the last three generations.
- Greg Laurie: Jesus Christ Calls on Christians to Share the Gospel, Refusing to
- Pastor Greg Laurie delivered a special sermon at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, Texas, on Sunday, just days before Harvest America, and encouraged the congregation not to hesitate in sharing the Gospel with the people they meet. "Christ has given ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.