Gotham City Architecture
A selection of articles related to gotham city architecture.
Original articles from our library related to the Gotham City Architecture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gotham City Architecture.
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, 35:2 Command the children of Israel, that they give unto the Levites of the inheritance of their possession cities to dwell in; and ye shall give also unto the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Gotham City Architecture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gotham City Architecture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Deconstructing Batman - School of Architecture
- terrifying evil of the seemingly consummate and respectable businessman. Batman: Returns - Gotham City.
- THE GOTHAM STORY
- Gotham was founded in 1938 in New York City by Harry. Gerstel, a devotee of well-known architect and lighting pioneer. Richard Kelly.
- What does Batman think about SpongeBob? Children's
- architecture of the imagination: New essays on pretense, possibility, and fiction. Oxford: Oxford University. Press.
- 2011 Annual Report
- Jim & Jill Gabbe/gabbegroup. Goshow Architects. Gotham City Restaurant Group .
- Study Curriculum
- Discrete Structures of Computer Science Gotham City University. 7. 2,0.
Suggested News Resources
- Gotham City's Architecture Portrayed in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- By Brian Pagnotta | August 10, 2011 3:23 AM HKT Director Christopher Nolan is preparing to shoot his third and final Batman movie, “The Dark Knight Rises,” which promises to bring the events of its blockbuster predecessors full circle.
Suggested Web Resources
- On Influence: Batman, Gotham City, and an Overzealous Architecture
- Jun 1, 2009 In every sense of the word, he is a true avatar of Gotham.
- Gotham City - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gotham City is a fictional U.S. city appearing in DC Comics, best known as the home of Batman.
- Gotham City
- Note: The core of Gotham City's architecture was designed by Cyrus Pinkney; who believed that the gothic style would ward off evil and lock in virtue.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.