A selection of articles related to gothic witchcraft.
Original articles from our library related to the Gothic Witchcraft. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gothic Witchcraft.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Gothic Witchcraft is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gothic Witchcraft books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New Henenlotter, international horrors, etc. at Boston Underground Fest
- The fest opens with THE LURE, Agnieszka Smoczynska's tale of mermaid sisters (with human-eating tendencies) who fall in love with the same man, followed by the first U.S.
- What really happened in Salem?
- Back when I was teaching history as a young lecturer, the question appeared on a mock exam paper: “why was there a witch hunt craze in 17th century Massachusetts?
- “The Witch” is a modern Black Painting
- The arthouse scene has been captivated over the past few weeks by Robert Eggers' stunning debut, “The Witch,” a hypnotic, gothic fable set in 1600s New England.
- 'Anne Dark' Launches On Kickstarter To Bring A Sci-Fi/Horror Female Superhero
- She is inspired by fantasy literature, including the gothic Victorian atmospheres of Edgar Allan Poe, and the dark horror of H.P. Lovecraft.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.