Governor General Of India
A selection of articles related to governor general of india.
Original articles from our library related to the Governor General Of India. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Governor General Of India.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Governor General Of India is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Governor General Of India books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Governors-general of India
- Governor-General of the rovince.
- Journal of An Embassy From the Governor- General of India to the
- This account was originally published (with the misleading attribution of the embassy to 1827).
- ACT NO. XIX. OF,1853. ,fassed 6y the Governor Generalof India in
- fassed 6y the Governor Generalof India in CO"ll~~il,on the 2nd. December 1853. ~.
- Abstract of the Proceedings of the Council of the Governor General
- Abstract of the Proceedings of the Council of the Governor General of India. Assembled ibr the .
- CHAPTER VI
- altered the title from Governor General of Fort William in Bengal to. Governor of the Presidency of Fort William in Bengal and Governor.
Suggested News Resources
- Today In History
- 1773 - Warren Hastings, first British governor general of India, forms alliance with state of Oudh for campaign against the Mahrathas.
- Keeping up with Jones the collector
- Another one is from Warren Hastings, a name that cemented the cult of Jones on Pick a Box when the quiz king pointed out to host Bob Dyer that Hastings wasn't the first British governor-general of India but the governor-general of Bengal.
- Move beyond gold and stock markets, hobby can be entertaining, it can fetch
- For example, the famous 10 Mahatma Gandhi stamps, issued in 1948, or the exclusive stamp with the word 'service' for the then governor-general of India, C Rajagopalachari, for his official use, fetched as high as Rs 24.
- US Army shot only 20 rounds to restore calm in Los Angeles
- For this purpose, the British had also gone on to enact the Criminal Tribes Act of 1871, which had come into force with the assent of the then Governor-General of India on October 12, 1871.
- Postage stamp on Rashtrapati Bhavan released
- "The postage stamp marks the 80th anniversary of the commissioning of the building when the then Governor General of India, Lord Irwin became its first occupant," a statement said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Last Governor General of India - C. Rajagopalachari - First Indian
- C. Rajagopalachari was the first Indian Governor General of India.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.