A selection of articles related to governor listeth.
Original articles from our library related to the Governor Listeth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Governor Listeth.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day. 23:2 And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth. 23:3 Then said Paul...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2:2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine....
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And after five days Ananias the high priest descended with the elders, and with a certain orator named Tertullus, who informed the governor against Paul. 24:2 And when he was called forth, Tertullus began to accuse him, saying, Seeing that by...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. 3:3 Behold, we put...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, 20:2 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest...
New Testament >> Luke
Governor Listeth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Governor Listeth books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- family work journal
- helm, whithersoever the governor listeth. James 3:4 KJV. You are the helm.
- The Book of James
- whithersoever the governor listeth. 5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
- The General Epistle Of James
- governor listeth. 5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth of great things; behold, how great a thing a little fire kindleth.
- Greater Anchorage Pentecostal Church Anchorage, Alaska
- yet are they turned about with a very small hehn, whithersoever the governor listeth. 0 5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things.
Suggested News Resources
- Two Buckley Classics
- In the other box there are some 35 paperback copies of The Governor Listeth: A Book of Inspired Political Revelations, a big (nearly 500 pages) collection of WFB's best columns, speeches, obituaries, and other writings from the late 1960s.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: The governor listeth;: A book of inspired political
- Amazon.com: The governor listeth;: A book of inspired political revelations: William F Buckley: Books.
- Unbuckled by Margot Hentoff | The New York Review of Books
- Dec 3, 1970 The Governor Listeth But in Mr.
- James 3:4 Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large
- Whithersoever the governor listeth - As the helmsman pleases.
- James 3:4 Behold also the ships, which though they be so great
- the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth.
- The Sentences Raise Their Eyebrows
- Aug 2, 1970 And "The Governor Listeth," his latest collection of essays, columns, revelations, forgettabilia, etc. is the poorer for it.
Governor Listeth Topics
Related searchesestacada oregon history and economy
2011 mayan calendar
sodomy law singapore
ureter diseases and disorders
nonoxynol-9 side effects