- Shankaracharya: The great religious leader
- Shankara became the disciple of Guru Govindapada, a learned Sanyasi, and was initiated as a Sanyasi of the Ascetic Order founded by the sage Shukadeva, son of Veda Vyasa. Shankara mastered Sanskrit literature under Guru Govindapada and adopted ...
- Govinda mohon maaf kepada peminatnya
- Mahkamah kemudian bersetuju untuk mendengar pengakuan dan mengeluarkan notis terhadap Govinda. Pada mulanya, Ray mengemukakan dakwaan kes jenayah terhadap pelakon terbabit, tetapi peguamnya kemudian memberitahu mahkamah bahawa ...
- Seven-day splendour
- Narendranath became Vivekananda when he heard (aural sense) Sri Ramakrishna's upadesa, the ignorant villager became Kalidasa when Kali wrote on his (speech), Govindapada preached Brahma sutra just by looking at Adi Sankara (sight), Bhima's ...
- Bhaja Govindam-A discourse on selected Hymns
- (Govinda pada' is Adi sankaras Guru but here the word Govinda means God only. Whether Govinda means Narayana or not is not clarified by many. I feel Govinda means Lord Narayana only.
Govindapada is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Govindapada books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
worldwide dream builders the system
disney animators strike
umbria the green heart of italy
first intifada general causes