- Love Plays Key Role in Every Genre, Says Raghu Mukherjee
- “I met Pavan a few years ago, when he was starting off his career with Govindaya Namaha. I bumped into him on Church Street, and he said he was a great fan of my work in Savaari and that he still listened to songs from the movie.
- Jessie Gets Dubbed Into Tamil and Telugu
- Dhananjay and Parul Yadav starrer, Jessie is gearing for release this month. Directed by Pavan Wadeyar for RS Productions, it has already generated a buzz with its songs.
- Proud of being part of Killing Veerappan
- Parul Yadav has come a long way from her Govindaya Namaha days and has been steadily making inroads in Sandalwood by working with some of the best talent in the industry — be it Sudeep (Bachchan), Upendra (Uppi 2) or Shivarajkumar in her ...
- Parul Yadav took five minutes to say yes to 'Killing Veerappan'
- Talking about her role, Parul, who has gained a strong foothold in Kannada industry with films such as “Govindaya Namaha”, “Bachchan” and “Aatagara”, said she plays a real life character in this true story.
- Parul Yadav finds the romance she was looking for
- Parul Yadav has been busy this year, doing a slew of Kannada movies, but the pretty lady always wanted to do a romantic movie, which was, so far not being offered to her for some reason. But all that changed when director Pavan Wadeyar approached her.
Govindaya Namah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Govindaya Namah books and related discussion.