Graham Cairns Smith Clay Theory
A selection of articles related to graham cairns smith clay theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Graham Cairns Smith Clay Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Graham Cairns Smith Clay Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Weyland the Smith
- Not British as such, he was imported by the Anglo-Saxons from the continent. He is known in Teutonic sources, Frankish sources, and in Scandinavia, where he is called Volund. The gist of his tale is that he loved a swan-maiden who lived with him for seven...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Graham Cairns Smith Clay Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Graham Cairns Smith Clay Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New Theory of the Molecular Origins of Life
- Graham Cairns-Smith, for instance, has argued since the 1960s that the earliest gene-like structures were not based on nucleic acids, but on imperfect crystals that emerged from clay.
- 25 Years, 25 Directors: Saatchi Marks A Quarter Century Of Its New Directors
- Anton Beebe Ellen von Unwerth Enda McCallion. Fabrice Carazo James Ashburn Jason Smith Jean-Louis Scherrer Jonathan Glazer Jörgen Lööf Kevin Donovan Kinka Usher Mahesh Murthy Mark Pellington Nico Beyer Paul Arden Paul Wong Peter Nydrle ...
- Identifying the Dead: FREE Forensic Science and Human Identification Course
- You will be presented with theoretical material and hands-on learning opportunities, to evaluate the case information and use what you have learned, to piece together clues to the victim's identity.
- Billboard Compiles 100 Biggest Albums Of Last 50 Years Based On Chart Positions
- It was 21 that ushered in the era of major British artists hanging for long periods near the top of the charts including Ed Sheeran (X at number 113) and Sam Smith (In the Lonely Hour at number 99). The Sound of Music soundtrack is at number 2, another ...
- 7 theories on the origin of life
- Life on Earth began more than 3 billion years ago, evolving from the most basic of microbes into a dazzling array of complexity over time. But how did the first organisms on the only known home to life in the universe develop from the primordial soup?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.