A selection of articles related to grail.
Original articles from our library related to the Grail. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Grail.
- Parsifal -- The Search for The Holy Grail
- (This is a long and rich tale, which really merits a much more thorough analysis. I hope to return to that another time. Here I have only related the most essential parts:) Parsifal grew up in the woods with his mother who was a widow. One day he saw a group...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
Grail is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grail books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The Strictly-Unofficial, More-Than-Fully- Annotated Script. Published by Zombie Press.
- Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory (GRAIL) Launch
- http://www.nasa.gov/grail http://grail.
- Single Search: The Quest for the Holy Grail
- The Quest for the Holy Grail. Leah Prescott. Digital Projects Coordinator.
Suggested News Resources
- NASA hopes for payoff from probes to the moon
- Like much of NASA's work, the GRAIL mission, named for the Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory probes, is all about gravity. Here's how it's supposed to work: The spacecraft will leave Earth together on a 125-foot-tall Delta 2 rocket.
- NASA Sets GRAIL/Delta II Launch Coverage Events
- NASA's GRAIL spacecraft is set to launch to the moon aboard a United Launch Alliance Delta II rocket on Sept. 8, 2011 from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station (CCAFS), Fla. There are two instantaneous (1 sec.
- NASA releases details of upcoming moon study
- (CNN) -- NASA's upcoming GRAIL mission will provide new information about how the moon formed and will allow students to take their own pictures of its surface, panelists announced at a news conference at NASA headquarters in Washington on Thursday.
- Hockey's holy grail visits border Saturday
- "The holy grail of hockey, the Stanley Cup, is the essence of a community working together to create opportunities for youth," town chief administrative officer John Ferguson said in an interview Wednesday.
- Jaffe On His Career And The "Holy Grail" Of Game Design
- It was supposed to be a political allegory and overall, Jaffe was reaching for the "Holy Grail of game design." That, by the way, is to make players cry at the end of a game..."for the right reasons," of course.
Suggested Web Resources
- GRAIL | Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory
- About GRAIL. The Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory, or GRAIL, mission is a part of NASA's Discovery Program. It is scheduled to launch in 2011.
- Missions - GRAIL - NASA Science
- 2 days ago Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory GRAIL's Twin Spacecraft fly in Tandem Around the Moon (Artist's Concept).
- What is a Grail?
- Medieval authors . . .